Friday 5 April 2013

amazingly quiet mind

Today my mind is quiet.  Nothing has peaked my interest except reading about the new kind of beauty. Excessive plastic surgery, not my thing really!
Walked yesterday a long time climbed a small mountain hill, and on yesterdays topic of the environment I have this pet peeve.  Picking up your dogs poo, then throwing the bag in the bushes or trees even.
People think, well I should say I think people think my life is great as I do not work, as I am on disability.  Well it doesn't.  I am filled with guilt and sometimes hatred for myself.  I am bored and I am scared.  Most of the time I am alone.
I am hopped up on medication, without I cannot really get out of bed, I am surrounded by opinion of said meds.
This is beginning to sound gloomy so I am out with nothing really said.

No comments:

Post a Comment